Friday, July 18, 2008

Leave of absence

I will be away for a while starting Monday. I'm going to be helping a friend out and I don't know how long I will be. Since I will be packing this weekend and getting my home in order and family supplied with food and clean laundry while I'm gone, I probably won't get much computer time in.

So, behave,have fun, and I'll try to stop in when I can.

I thought I'd leave this note for those of you who would worry because I wasn't blogging. I'm fine,and will be back by next weekend or sooner.

3 comments:

  1. I hope there's at least a little fun involved during the week. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well with your friend...I am sure your presence will bring her comfort and joy.
    Take some stitching! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some questions about "transferring" with versa tool and don't know where to ask you ;o) ... hope you'll help me :o)
    Thanks
    Valerie (France)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!