Friday, July 04, 2008

Can I do it ??????? Want to challenge yourself?

Last night I discovered a challenge using a beautiful vintage girl image in yummy colors, pale pink and green. It was too enticing, so I took the challenge. The only problem is, it is due midnight July 7th!!!! Yikes. I don't have much time with it being the 4th of July weekend. We have plans this evening and tomorrow. Please send creative energy my way and cross your toes for me ok? When you see the image we have to work with, you will see how I couldn't pass on this.The word prompt is REMEMBRANCE.

If you want to join in the fun, go to this beautiful new blog. If I do make it in time, I would love for you to go there and vote for me. Voting will be July 8th till July 14th at midnight.

I gathered some items to inspire this project, now to figure out what it will be?????? Wish me luck! Working with this sweet image will be reward in itself.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    Here's nudging you to burn the midnight oil!

    I know already that you will create something exquisite!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite beautiful. I love the transition from the greens to the pinks. Very nice. Best of luck to you!!!

    It was nice to get a few minutes to catch up with your blog. Fun and intersting as always :-) Thanks for the links and the intro to this new blog. It's wonderful!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by to visit. I've been a bit out of the loop lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:15 PM CDT

    Pat, yours is taking shape. Got me going too.
    Got to kick some you know what and make it, love to be challenged.
    Love your writing, I never have much to say. Sort of shy really.
    Anyway love to watch yours, aloha and happy 4th to my adopted country
    Lilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog! and for your kind words... I love your work - the detail, color and creativity are inspiring and incredible! The charms are amazing - maybe I'll get the soldering gun out of the package soon!
    Good luck with this challenge, post a reminder when voting time comes around - I'm sure you'll come up with something magnificent.
    I also added your blog link to mine:)
    Visit again soon & Happy 4th!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, Good luck on the your entry for the contest! I am a member of Gail's design team. All of your inspiration looks wonderful. I can't wait to see your completed project.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!
    You have such an eye for the perfect block! To me, you are the best on the net!

    Love,
    Donna G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you come up with- it will be magical!!
    I want to know where you find the extra hours that your days must hold??? You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some beautiful things laid out for this challenge! She is a sweet image, but I'm sure she'll be beautiful when she's done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely breath~taking! Another beautiful created art piece by a talented artist! Blessings Friend,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!