Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged by Lisa....

I was tagged by Lisa last week and am finally getting to share my answers. Thanks for the tag Lisa ;-) Here goes....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 38 with a 12 year old son and wonderful husband. I had just adopted my little fur baby, Angell who is a long hair Chihuahua. I was running my son to Karate classes and school activities and I certainly miss those days. I was crazy quilting but not yet into the Internet except for email and looking up info on various subjects.My father was alive and most likely in his garden.

2. Five things on today's to-do list?
Call Vet,bathe Angell,vacuum pool,thaw roast for tomorrow,blog.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Fresh cucumber sandwiches, dried Mango,raw almonds,caramel rice cakes,swiss cheese,baby carrots with ranch dip.

4. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire?
I would turn our barn into a quilting studio for retreats and offer classes on everything that has to do with crazy quilting and fiber Art.
I would hand deliver comfort dolls to shelters worldwide.
I would make sure family and friends were financially comfy.
I would search for individuals who needed medical help and pay for their expenses.

5. Places I have lived? Just here in Chesterton,Indiana because the few months I spent in another state years ago isn't worth mentioning.

6. People I want to know more about? Oh dear,let's see......I hope the ones I choose haven't been tagged,and even if you haven't,please don't feel obligated .
a)Jackie
b)Susan
c)Pam





2 comments:

  1. Loved getting to know you better through your answers! Thanks for visiting yesterday and leaving a wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did the meme! I enjoyed learning more about you!

    The barn idea sounds WONDERFUL!!! I'd love to come...what fun! And, to deliver the comfort dolls in person...that would be SO satisfying!

    Keep dreaming Pat...maybe some of these will come true!!!

    Hugs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!