Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A day of catch up and FUNdraiser news

How is it possible that a person who doesn't work outside the home and has no small ones running about the house seems to continuously be trying to play catch up? I just don't get it, really. How did I do everything before when I did have a job and a small fella running about? Oh well, something to ponder......or just forget about because I don't have time to ponder.

I just finished my promised articles to CQMagonline, and must send a huge hug to Rissa for taking on the magazines Editor position. If you enjoy this magazine, give a little shout out to Rissa because she spends so many hours assembling, editing, and organizing our article submissions for all to enjoy free of charge. I would also like to remind you to send her your finished project to be published in our Reader's Showcase. It is a chance to show the world your amazing creations. I know I would love to see them!

Now that I am somewhat caught up, I plan on using the rest of the day working on the " Think Pink Charm Exchange" hosted by Amber Dawn. Perhaps you will want to join in? I know I can't pass up a chance to play and it is also for a special fundraising event as well.
PSSST.
The charm exchange
for
a
certain
fundraising
event.
~ Y~
It's going on NOW.
Please pass the word.
. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Details can be found here:
5555555555555555555
. .. . . .
The extra 2 pieces sent in from each artist
will be used to create bracelets which will be used as a prize
in
The Pink Artist Drawing August 1-October 15, 2008.
. .

The extra 2 pieces sent in from each artist
will be used to create bracelets which will be used as a prize
in
The Pink Artist Drawing August 1-October 15, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!