Sunday, June 29, 2008

Charms in the making

Would you believe I didn't get these little things finished until this morning? Miraculously it cooled off last night so we went out to mow. DH on the riding mower and me with the push mower because it is the only one that fits within my garden paths. Actually I welcomed the exercise and continued to mow the side and front yard. This is why my project was on hold. Never the less, they are now ready to add a tiny touch of sparkle to, trim up and place between glass.

Some of you inquired about the fairy images used in the 1" CQ charms. I bought them from two sources, Cassiscreations and Lisa's Altered Art on etsy and ebay. I just resized them. Both ladies are super sweet and offer so many great sheets of images. I have always received my images within minutes.

Thank you for all the great comments. I appreciate each one of them. Stay tuned for the final reveal..............................coming soon to a computer screen near you.

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. These are just darling! Just perfect for the charm exchange. I would have enjoyed signing up for this one, but my plate is still full! The bracelets will be a wonderful prize for the drawing!

    ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little fairies picture so cue and charming..

    by the way can we trade links? heres my blog http://darlyngemwords.blogspot.com/

    thanks you so much.. mwah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!