Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Good morning! My days have been devoured by odd jobs outdoors and I think I am now ready to sit back and enjoy the many hours of work . The weather has not quite settled into the steady warm days but then I don't expect that until June.

I found the perfect porcelain piece for a necklace from Amy Munson's mom who does beautiful work so I gathered a beading project to take on the trip down to Purdue to retrieve my sons belongings from his apartment. I hope to share the finished pendant with you in the next few days. Probably not until Tuesday since tomorrow is Mother's Day bringing many activities.
I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. OO, looking forward to seeing your finished pendant project Pat, I'm in desperate need of some inspiration here! :)

    Hope your Mother's Day was the best one yet!

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!