Thursday, May 15, 2008

Check it out!


Sharon B has started a new group on Ning called Stitchin fingers. It is growing rapidly and I am looking forward to meeting new people and sharing with them. Go check it out if you are interested in fibers in any way. I'll see you there!
You should see the sky from my window. It is the most beautiful and calm shades of pink and purple. "Red sails at night ,sailors delight; Red sails in the morning, sailors warning"!!!!!! Looks like I will be stitching in the garden tomorrow, come on over!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Pat, for the great purse/clasp tutorial; I love the way you beaded the clasp....it would have been handy to know that a couple of years ago when I made one for a bride!

    We just got back from Chicago and visiting our daughter's family. It was fun, but it's good to be home....lots to do as spring really arrived while we were gone!

    Oh, and thanks for identifying the GA bluebells...our daughter has some in her yard and didn't know what they were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put the kettle on I will be over for tea!! LOL .
    Love the purse .nice to see all is going well at comfort dolls blog .have a good day in the garden it would be nice to pop round for tea only there is a very large ocean between us LOL!!
    love from sesga xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh ~ I can picture it from here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!