Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Petunia" born moments ago!

Petunia was just born under the sun! What a beautiful day we are having. I gathered a pretty cotton fabric,beads,threads,hands and feet and out the door I went.
Only moments ago,

Petunia was born.

She has ten tiny fingers.....................................

and ten bubbly toes..................well, she is a country girl after all.........................
and is just learning to smile........ she is wearing a vintage flocked flower from my childhood collection. Perhaps it was from an Easter chick?
She is 1 1/2" wide and almost 4" tall and smells heavenly. I think she may go in my etsy shop to bring someone a smile. Perhaps I will pack a pin back with her just in case. Made into a brooch, she would be a calming accent with just a squeeze to release fresh lavender...ahhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. OOOoooH! Petunia is a darling! I am going to check out your etsy shop right now. I just love her!!! :+} Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lana! You are sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!