Saturday, April 19, 2008

Galvin has arrived...............

It is almost time for me to run a bubble bath and turn in for the evening however I did want to introduce Galvin to you. His name means,"Sparrow" in Irish. Since he has a green heart and enjoys flying around with his little silver wings to and fro, he had to have an appropriate name. His little bare feet and tiny hands by his side reveal he is a free spirit. He hopes you will follow his words of wisdom and let your heart soar! Be a free spirit and follow your bliss and happiness will find you. Galvin is off to Etsy for adoption.

Goodnight everyone......I am tuckered out and my calves are sore from the 2 hour walk in the sand yesterday. Time for some Lavender and Eucalyptus Epsom salts I think.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, It is so exciting to see the different characteristics your little dolls are being created with. Each one is unique and I so enjoy seeing seeing each one
    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    Your little dolls are enchanting, each one has it's own little character!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying seeing the little dolls that your making. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know how much I love your inner child dolls. They are just so very special.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!