Monday, March 31, 2008

Sassy & Prissy leaving home tomorrow

Sassy and Prissy will be shipped off in the morning to their new parents, Teri and Karrin. They are very excited. They smell so good that even if they are a bit mischievous, they will be loved I'm sure.
Prissy joined Sassy last night but I was too tired to post her.So....announcing...
PRISSY
Prissy is a little shy yet spoiled enough to speak out when she wants her way. You know the type, hard to correct them because they are sweet. She loves to wear pink, she loves the "Flower Power" era and insists on going barefoot. I can't blame her there, she learned it from me ;-} I guess she is a free spirit just like her half sister Sassy. I bid farewell and know they will enjoy their new homes .

Now I am off to start a new project I was making in my dreams last night. I can't wait to play and figure it out . I will share progress very soon. No....it isn't purple! ;>)

7 comments:

  1. I am excited to have one of these beauties coming to my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest little dolls! I love the way you invent a whole person in each doll. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the way you combine human features with a touch of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat I love your dolls they are just truly adorable someones going to cherish them . Hope you are well love from sesga xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow they are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again...can I ask you where you god the baby-faces you are using on your dolls??
    They are to sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sassy has arrived from her long road trip and she smells great! Thanks Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!