Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ramblings.....class

It is a gloomy and rainy day,just perfect to finish up class kits.

I have my Bergamot oil simmering and the house is filling with it's uplifting scent. I put together an embellishment kit and filled it with 8 mini kits for under sea features such as a mermaid,seahorse,jellyfish ,etc in case the students want to further embellish their project. The shells are pre-drilled using my Dremel.



It was fun gathering items for the mini kits. This class will be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to teaching on Thursday. I am off to pack things up and dye a little silk ribbon. I hope you all find a little time to create today!

7 comments:

  1. I "LOVE" this one. I love anything beachy and of the sea. This would be beautiful framed in a box. Georgous work, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,

    What a pretty piece! I love the way you made the fish and seahorse from beads. How do you attach the shells? Too bad you're so far away; that sounds like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always so beautiful Pat! I so much enjoy looking at photos of your stitching. Could share with us how you did your little squid? I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little kit, Pat. The beaded fish and seahorse are just wonderful. And yes...the litte squid is fascinating. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bseautiful!!! I love the ocean and everything about it - shells, sand, beach, water, mermaid tears...etc. I wish I could take your class!!! Are you going to have any little kits with instructions on your etsy site?? Just a wish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your encouraging comments. I was considering offering a seascape class for beginners online. If I get enough interest in it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!