Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mail day continued.................8 Comfort Dolls from Noel Poupard

Also in todays mail, 15 Comfort Dolls!!!!!!!!!Yes, I said 15!!!! We are ready to send off dozen #18 and #19 next week. Unbelievable.


The first package I opened was from Noel Poupard. There were 8 beaded and sequined dolls staring up at me.



Each with two warming messages attached.One rubber stamped and one hand written.



Noel also attached a metal word of love and encouragement to each and a beautiful head of hair.




These helped change my melancholy mood and I know their recipients will find them a delight. Thank you Noel, not only for the dolls, but for brightening my day. Look at those faces.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw these at Noels blog....love the dolls.
    Terisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!