Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The joys of Insomnia

I tossed and turned last night and could not sleep so I decided to do something constructive instead, so I went to my studio at 1:00 AM and started making mermaid tear scissor fobs for each student. As I constructed each one I went through my class notes and tweaked a bit of info so now I am very comfortable in what I will be presenting tomorrow.

I thought the fobs would be a nice reminder of the class and I will pass them out before I leave. It is always nice to remember the details like letting people know you appreciate them .

Today I am picking up the large under sea project I made a few years ago for my MIL for a class example. I have never been able to take a good photo of it,but hopefully with my new camera I can get a few good shots to share.

It is already 6:00 AM and I haven't stepped foot out of my studio.....off I go! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice gift. Surely one that will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat your students will be thrilled when they get such a lovely gift after the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gerry and Ati, I hope they enjoy them, I had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pat
    ever since you told me the story of the mermaids tears-it makes me look at sea glass in a whole new light-these fobs are wonderful
    thanks for sharing
    enjoy your day
    tammy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!