Monday, February 18, 2008

Would you like to help me win????? It is free to you.

Dear Friends,Would you help me win a trip to the taping of the TQS show??? Each time one of my friends joins TQS
(free) and enters my Name as their reference, I will get a “cyber ticket” placed into the “cyber hat”. I would love it if you would help me win by joining (free) and list me as your reference.
I LOVE The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims! It's the world's first full-service interactive online video/web magazine created just for quilters. It is THE everyday website for quilters. If you have not experienced TQS, I invite you to join and become part of the this huge Worldwide Quilt Community.

It costs nothing to join as a Basic Member and get limited access. Subscribe to a Series and you can participate on all areas of the website. During the join process, you'll see a place to enter my screen name, first and last name. By doing so, you will help me win a trip to La Veta, CO to be in the live audience during a taping. Once you join, anyone who lists you as a reference will give you a chance to win too!

Please take the tour at www.thequiltshow.com and join today.

It's a New Day! Everyday!

Click for more details
Enter a current TQS Member who referred you for them to be eligible for our Tell a Friend Contest to win a trip to La Veta, CO. Once you become a member, new members who refer you will make you eligible to win too.
(They must currently be an active member)
My Friends First Name: Patricia

My Friends Last Name: Winter

My Friends Screen Name:Pansypatch
  • All entries are approved by The Quilt Show prior to being considered a valid entry.
  • All entries are at time of joining only, you will not be able to enter it at a later date.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Consider it done....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its done !
    I hope you win !!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,Thanks for the info... The site looks awesome.
    I just went and signed up and put your name in.... Good Luck,
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ~ I'm gonna do this RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!