Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank you


I wanted to thank everyone who visits my blog and to those who leave such wonderful comments and encouraging words, gentle hugs for you. It means a lot to know you take the time to see what I'm in to and browse around. I try to answer everyone, but things do get past me and I apologize for that. I certainly don't mean for that to happen. I appreciate each comment and I love viewing your blogs as well. It is like going visiting without leaving the house.

You all make my cold Winter days seem warmer and filled with sunshine! Blessings to you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    Very odd, my comment didn't show up. Thanks for visiting my blog! I really enjoy your beautiful work.

    A sea lily is a fossil and looks like a little white doughnut; the best ones have a hole clear through. Have you ever seen anything like this? We used to find them in Michigan on the beach many years ago!

    Love your song spot! The Prayer is our choir director's "signature song". He has a wonderful tenor voice and sings with his wife on very special occasions!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat Again!

    It was nice to hear the "real" name for sea lilies. They always intriqued me. Can you still find them? I just checked the reply box, but in case it didn't work, you can email me at jatshaw@aol.com. I'd love to see that photo! Hope your day is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40 PM CST

    Hi Pat Love your blog. I read it every day. Your work is fabulous. I would like to invite you to view my new blog. I am at www.mykatiejane.blogspot.com I also love gardening and the great outdoors. Hope you like my spot. Kate

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!