Thursday, February 07, 2008

Something pretty to share




Wendy Shu included this beautiful tatted bead business card case with a shipment of Comfort Dolls which arrived yesterday. It is so beautiful and delicate ,like lace. She used tiny frosted dusty lilac beads incorporated with her tatting. The closure is so sweet and attaches with a purple crystal in front.

Wendy is the one who makes the beautiful jewelry and those tatted dragonflies I fell in love with and one of my favorite embellishments used in my work.

Thank you so much Wendy for all of your work making Comfort Dolls, and for gifting me with this gorgeous keepsake. I will use it with pride as I think of my friend in Singapore. I must share Wendy's Etsy shop so you can enjoy her creations too.

2 comments:

  1. hi pat
    oh that is such a wonderful gift!!
    my step mom tats and it amazes me to watch her-
    thank you for sharing its beauty with us
    have a great day
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy is SO talented ~ this is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!