Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowman kind of snowfall last night


I am so happy that I am caught up on the comfort doll project and mailing books and etsy orders that I am going out in a bit to make a snow woman. We had no snow when I went to sleep last night but woke up to about 6 inches of the moist heavy snow just perfect for snowman making.

When I was out mailing this morning I picked up some snow and packed it,then rolled it a bit......YES! It grew in just a few rolls,and I immediately promised myself to make a snow woman as soon as I was updated on the Comfort dolls. The 16th and 17th dozen were confirmed today and will be mailed to Mississippi and W. Virginia tomorrow. I have enough for the 18th dozen so I will be working on a contact for that one this week.

When I finish my snow woman I will share a picture with you,then make a pot of Echinacea tea and work on my WW pouch.
Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!