Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Progress on WW pouch

Yesterday my hubby was home and the stitching I did get to do was not on my WW pouch.

However I did stitch a bit this morning. I took a break to put on a pot of beef stew and Hawaiian bread because it is 5 degrees today and I know there will be a hungry man looking for a hearty meal this afternoon. So here is the progress on my WW pouch which I decided must have a flap instead of an open pouch. This will be the flap.

Here is a close up of the beautiful green beads from Rolanda.There are 100 times prettier in person.



The "Ciggie" I used, is a pretty and inspiring verse from a vintage postcard I printed onto thin silk.Of course you knew it was going to be purple and green right????I am off to stitch and enjoy the aroma of stew and fresh bread filling the house. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!