Monday, February 04, 2008

Pin cushion fun





I was just browsing Terri's blog and saw she had ordered a neat book called "Pretty little pincushions". It caught my eye because Ellen Anne Eddy has been making these little cuties and gave me a couple during my last visit. She calls them petit fours and they sure are scrumptious! You can buy Ellen's hand sewn pin cushions made using felt and her hand dyed threads on her website at a special price for Valentine's day.
She also offers a class for you to make your own. I must say if you eve wanted to gather some friends and have a blast, a class from Ellen is a must.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that book awsum! I've had it on my "must buy" list for too long now, I'll def. pick it up after reading your post. Shine on, Monica

    Congrats on your newly published book Pat, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!