Saturday, February 09, 2008

Having some fun and sharing too.

I was trying to think of another reason to have a drawing and decided on this one. Since I just published a new book I thought I would offer anyone who added a photo of my book cover (copy and paste) to their blog(anywhere) I would add their name to the hat and have a drawing in one month (March 9th) for a newly created neck purse/cell phone case. Since self published books depend on only yourself for publicity I thought it would be a way of getting it spread around at no cost to you, but you may end up with a crazy quilted pretty new accessory from me. What do ya say?

To enter, copy and paste this book image in your blog and leave me your blog address. I can check for the image and your name goes in the hat. Drawing will be held on the 9th of March and the prize will be sent as soon as I have your address to mail it.

9 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure to add your announcement to my blog:

    http://whenthisyouseerememberme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already posted your other site to my blog, now I have added your book. I emailed you earlier about getting the book in the USA.
    YOu are one of my favorites by far. Thank you.Lisa Alff

    http://lisasfibercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, your names are in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, I just posted your good news on my blog.... Woo Hoo. You are such an inspiration, and besides, I am so proud of myself for learning to do the hyper links!!! So You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!!! hee hee
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Pat... your book, how totally awesome is this... Yes I will put your book cover on my blog with your blog addy for the world to see... and yes I want to be in your drawing.... if I am not picked, then yep order me one and let me know how much to send you for it all! Wow a published author! How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have added your book to my blog
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Pat:

    I hope you don't mind. I took this one step further and posted an article about you and your new book in my Linda's Blog and an article in my The Book Review Corner Blog. Plus, I added your book picture and links to my "I Love Crafts & Craft Blogs", my "Dollie & Crafts Plugboard", and my "Crafting For All" plugboard.

    Congratulations, Pat. I hope I win the drawing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat,
    I added the pic of your book to my blog along with your blog-addy.
    I'd love to win your wonderful book :))

    Greetings from Germany,
    Dagmar
    http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rereading my comment I realized what nonsense I had written! LOL Of course it should read: I'd love to win your neck purse!
    The photo of your wonderful book and your blog-addy can be found on the sidebar of my blog.

    Dagmar
    http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!