Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Going to sleep with a smile on my face!


Well, All I can say is.....I LOST 5 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked I almost cried. I received a bookmark with a #5 star. It will go in my new book to mark a great start to a new year. I told you this year would be a good one. I know the odds of losing another 5lbs by next Wed is not as great, but if I only lose an ounce, I am still going forward.

I was so excited I went to my mother in laws afterward then on to my mom's to share my news. I didn't get home until around 2:00 and then started dinner since my hubby gets home so early. I stitched a bit and a friend stopped by for a visit and for me to sign her book. We picked out the mistakes and laughed about them. When she left I jumped on the bike and rode an hour with my remote in one hand and crystal lite lemonade in the other.

Tomorrow night will be the end of the mermaid pin One World One Heart drawing. I wish you all luck . Hubby will be drawing the name because I won't feel the guilt of only choosing one that way. Thank you for entering and thank you for the super nice comments.

Well, it is now time to clean up and hit the hay, so I will see you all tomorrow....sweet dreams!

4 comments:

  1. YIPEEEEEEE ~ Nice goin' Pat! And now I will sing you a song I always sang to my kid's when they did something great ~ "I'm proud of you , I'm proud of you , and you'd be proud if you were me too!"
    Be VERY glad you couldn't HEAR that ~ hehe!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat congratulations on 5 pounds! I wish I had your will power!

    I'd love to get a book from you in your next 10 orders. Should I keep an eye out on Etsy? I'm meant to order before but lost track of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Oh Terri, what a lovely singing voice you have!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!