Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another busy day....no stitching :-(

Today was my WW meeting and I am proud to say my 3 week loss totals 9.6 pounds! I was very pleased about that. Our "leader"is so funny and keeps us laughing and inspired. By the way, did you know every time you have a good belly laugh (Terri T) you burn a calorie? So right now, everybody laugh really hard and burn that calorie! LOL.

After WW I went to the post office to give them a disgustingly huge amount of money to mail 20 items.....boy they love me! I cringe when I walk through those doors. I then took a ride to Hobby Lobby and Office Max where I found a 4" wide binder for the Comfort Doll Project pages which has outgrown it's original binder,and finished organizing that again.

At Hobby Lobby I browsed the Easter isle and found four packages of pretty sequins and had to pick them up then I learned they were 40% off...cool! They were only $1.99 originally.Aren't they pretty? They have an iridescent finish which doesn't show very well.The green and blue looks like a sea theme mermaid project.Now I am off to the bike with a bottle of water and tomorrow I get to work on my WW pouch all day, so expect some progress soon! Have a peaceful evening!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwe, nothing like an outing to the post office. LOL. Luckily, you had a good shopping trip to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Pat ~ I am here by recommitting myself to belly laughs but would it be okay if I forgo too much of the "wet your pants" kind? Lord knows since we are both getting close to 50 ~ we have alot of that ahead of us anyway ~ hehe! WOW ~ 9 pounds ~ GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss, that's super! I just love those little sequins. There is a Hobby Lobby in Phoenix - 1/2 mile from where I used to live, and 50 miles from where I am now - through downtown freeway traffic. Sigh. But maybe I will find them somewhere else. I'm going to look next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the weight lose Pat! Keep up the great work. I sometimes think the crazy quilters of the world keep the post office in business! I know they love me.

    Rumor has they are putting in a Hobby Lobby close to me; I haven't seen it yet but I have my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if anyone else carries those sequins? We don't have a Hobby Lobby in this area but I sure would love to have some of those luscious colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!