Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New energy this year!


Wow! I have newfound energy for the New Year it seems. After playing in the snow this morning and again this afternoon, I made home made chicken noodles and a chocolate cake for my guys. I then caught up on email, rode my indoor bike for 45 mins, filled some Etsy orders, and caught up on the promised altered children kits so all can be mailed tomorrow. Yeah!!!!

I have an article to write for Kreinik and then I am a free woman!!!!!!!

Oh I feel great to have accomplished what I needed to today and still had time for fun.

I think this calls for a celebration......a glass of wine , a lavender bubble bath , Margo Duke's new book to browse through and consider a new felting project.....sounds good to me. Then off to dreamland in freshly washed linens smelling of lavender....sweet lavender........

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed with all you did! Were you up at 6 am? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure were brave to go out in the snow in this Freezeing Air!!
    It was a very Pretty Day with the Sunshine and Snow Flying around it looked like Sparkling Glitter!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my kit, love the lavender! Happy New Year, sweet Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun in the snow! That's what we're still waiting for this holiday, I bet it will start on Monday when they're back to school.
    I must say I'm impressed you managed 45' after snow ball fights!
    Bonne Année!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Susan I was up at 4:00. I had to wait till it was light enough to venture out for pictures. My husband leaves for work at 4:30,so I try to get up to see him off.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!