Sunday, January 06, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was nominated for the "Make my Day award" by Micki,Karen,Julia, and Hideko.
WOW! What a way to start the New Year off! Thank you ladies, you make my day too. This was so nice of you,and if I have made your day in the past, I sure hope to continue. You send me positive vibes,thanks!

The rules are to give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

There are many who "Make my Day",including the ones who chose me,so consider yourself "nominated again ladies". I must say, the list on my sidebar is filled with the blogs and people who make my day's brighter. When I'm feeling blue or uncreative, all I need to do is browse my friends blogs and I am on the road to a better day. I am sorry I couldn't just choose up to ten. Forgive me. I may post a few awards on some blogs to keep this going, but you all make my day!

Speaking of which, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pat I have also tagged you for the You Make My Day Award. You have such a splendid site, which I check out so often.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!