Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I did it! I published a book!


I have been working with a publisher on a future book however after reading about self publishing lately I thought I would try one . I really enjoyed the process, in between Internet outages, which is the main reason I have been MIA for so long. Comcast really can be annoying at times.

Anyway, the book is done,published, and available if you want to review or purchase it, click on the button at the top right sidebar. It is 80 pages including over 250 color photos and a few projects. I have so much more to share on the subject of crazy quilting, so there will be more books to come.

I am off to catch up on blogs......see you soon.

12 comments:

  1. lakenreich2:16 PM CST

    I'm SO excited for you-I knew you had it in you. Can't wait to get a book-How do I get it autografted?? Hugs Leslie Kenreich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on self publishing. Quite and achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie. It was fun but took several days to gather my photos and take some new ones because I didn't want to duplicate what is going in my current book . I will come to your home to sign it..just for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to get one!
    Lots of HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is that ! Proud of you...gonna go check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, I am so happy for you. That's fabulous. I wish you the best of luck with your new book and know it will be very successful. Wonderful, wonderful news.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Pat - the authoress! Oh, well done Pat - the book looks stunning.
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such an inspiration, Pat. I just read the first 15 pages. Congrats!! It speaks from your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. laplandyellow4:06 AM CST

    ohhhhhhhhh mine dear; what good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Pat with your book published. Would you come to my home too, to bring a signed one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! From the pages I viewed, it is FANTASTIC : )

    Enjoy the week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment - I'm so proud for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!