Friday, December 21, 2007

Next to last post of the day......



Part of mom's Christmas from me is a redecorated bathroom.All Summer she has commented how she would love a cheerful bathroom,one that made her smile. Well, I found a really vintage looking wallpaper which resembled the old small square white tiled beach cottage bathroom floors. The kind you find in every Floridian cottage home. That will be from the chair rail to floor,then a solid on top with this border. Since mom and I love the beach, I had to buy this border because it is almost identical to our Duneland beach. We do not have the pink flowers, but the rest is authentic. I am doing a wood plank flooring,and driftwood accessories. Her bathroom is tiny,so it should be a quick job and lots of fun.

This border just arrived by UPS. Hubby just brought it up to me. I must go now because I promised him a facial for our Anniversary Wednesday but after eating Chinese,we both felt ill,so he didn't get one. Oh yes! We celebrated our 27th!!!! Unbelievable!

Oops! One last post................................amazing package of Bliss!

2 comments:

  1. The bathroom will look great when it's done, the wallpaper border is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Pat, that will be lovely, I think your mother will spent hours in the bathtub now :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!