Friday, December 21, 2007

Just finished another "Inner Child"




I finished with last minute Holiday errands today so to celebrate, I continued to work on this Inner Child. I just finished filling her with Lavender. She is a big girl,standing on her tip toes, she is 8" tall x 3" wide at the bottom. She is filled with giggles and loves to have fun. Her face glows with the two tone drop beads that surround the printed rubber stamp image which is already colored. Her little hands are free for catching balls or flying kites, and she is ready to kick up her heels in her lime green sandals with diamond accented straps. I hope to start on a smaller one this evening after I browse my new issue of Victoria over a cup of raspberry tea.
Don't forget to take a "YOU" break during this busy season, it does the body (and mind) good!

1 comment:

  1. hi pat
    your inner child dolls are exactly what it says "FUN" great work
    hope to see more of them
    tammy
    crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!