Monday, December 10, 2007

Gillians Pendant Swap returns



A few weeks ago I joined a Fairy Pendant swap Gillian was hosting on art-e-zine
and just received my return pendants.

They are wonderful and I couldn't be happier. The square pendant was created by Sally White and as you can see,is lovely with the words,"Fairyland". It reads on the back,"a place of delicate beauty or magical charm"
She attached some dangles which I am sad to say I forgot to add to mine. Oh dear

The long pendant was created by Gillian. If you aren't familiar with Gillian's work, you are in for a treat . Gillian's fairy has assorted sparkles to put you in the fairyland mood. I love them both and can't wait to accent a cozy Winter sweater with them. Thank you so much ladies.

3 comments:

  1. hi pat
    very nice!!
    wonderful treasures to remind us of friends:)
    tammy
    crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pat, Your pendants are absolutely gorgeous. What a fun swap. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat these are simply beautiful! I CAN"T WAIT to get my soldering kit to work after the holiday now! How inspiring! I also went to the art-e-zine ~ OH MY GOSH!!!! I need to get back there when I have a few hours ~ everything look's magical!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!