Friday, December 21, 2007

Fun mail day................pkgs 1&2



Today's mail brought these two items, from Catherine Claire Proctor and Kate Proctor. Little Kate made me this beautiful Victorian Christmas tree stitchery. She hand stitched her and my name to make it extra special. The tree is so lovely decorated with laces and ribbon with a pretty pink heart topper. Kate, thank you for this wonderful treasure. You are very sweet and I am happy to see you enjoying stitching. Keep you eye on the mail after Christmas, there may be something with your name on it!

Catherine sent me the cheerful dragonfly fabric and appliqué to add to my collection for a wild crazy quilt wall hanging one day. Thank you both for thinking of me. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!