Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweet Annie filled pin finished!


I just finished the little Christmas gal pin. Boy does my house smell good! It is cold here today so I had to remove the Sweet Annie from it's stem in my kitchen.A job I usually do in the potting shed. Ahhhhhh! I made small bags to place into the car sachets so they could be used for something else if you don't want it in the car. The teensie weensie flower sequins from Cartwright sequins sure came in handy! Those gals are really fast in shipping too!

You know, I thought I was finished with her, but now after seeing her in a photo, she needs a beaded edge. Definitely a beaded edge.

I have to let you in on a source I just discovered last night while browsing eBay. I found more altered vintage children sheets. Patty is the seller and named her shop,"Lisa's Altered Art", after her daughter Lisa. Isn't that sweet? She did all of the photo altering herself,all her original pictures and such. I would love to know how to do that just for the fun of it, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get anything else done. I love to fiddle around, and I do waste a lot of time in doing just that. So, I will purchase these cuties and fiddle with the embellishing. You can find her sheets on eBay under the name lisa31156. She will mail them or send them in digtal form which was my choice because I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! She is also a very nice person to work with,which is always a huge plus in my book. Thank you Patty if you read this. I appreciated your time,and love your altered sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!