Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pink sunrise and Artful Market goodies



Yesterday morning was a "pink sunrise" morning. You know,the kind when everything outside looks pink. I tried to capture the beauty through my kitchen window but as you can see, it shows a pale peachy tone. It was so pretty, like a fairy land. It only lasted a few minutes so I sat on the porch swing until it was over. I wish every morning was a "pink sunrise" morning.

The mail brought my Etsy order from Artful Market. Lynn Johnson offers the most wonderful trinkets for embellishing your work. I cannot keep from slipping in an order of those tiny leaves when I order. They are adorable and such a needful thing! Thanks again Lynn!

1 comment:

  1. I love pink sunrises too! Plus, pink and baby blue snow skies. Purple skies too! Unfortunately, I haven't caught the Northern Lights yet. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!