Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Beary" generous donation from Terri


I have been busy with mom ,friends,and hubby for most of the week and haven't had time to post much. I am using the photo from Terri's blog because my camera was left on and no juice left.
Ten sweet and beautiful teddies arrived from Terri Takacs. They are so very cheerful and soft with cute scarves with sweet messages. Terri, thank you so much for these beautiful bears which will be a comfort to 10 women at Christmas time. I do not have a shelter lined up yet, but will make more calls tomorrow. I know these will find homes soon.

Terri also spoiled me AGAIN with a delightful tinsel tree, and guess what color???? PURPLE!!! Yes! I am hanging my tiny German blown glass ornaments on it to brighten my studio. I will post a picture when decorated.
She also sent a wonderful Winter scented candle which I love. Oh how I love candles!!!It will be so blissful to walk into my studio smelling of Winter and having my very own "fun" tree to enjoy. You know I would have never indulged in one for myself even though I wanted one. Thank you for thinking of me and "knowing me" so well. Now, stop spoiling me! ;-) I am feeling like a princess!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Darling little bears! How nice that people send you a thank you for doing this. Unexpected blessings are the best. =

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bears :-)

    Pat, I received the charm you sent and wanted to thank you via e-mail.
    I used the e-mail address I found on your homepage but the e-mail returned to me.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find another address.

    Thank you so much. It's a wonderful token for me to remember your nice project even in years.

    It is so much fun creating these dolls and watch your gallery growing. Each doll is so unique and has it's own personality. I wish I could see them all in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple ? Wow ! you MUST be one of those Arty Types.....((laughing))

    Love the PEACE Teddy. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!