Thursday, October 25, 2007

What is your opinion and experiences with.....


Hi everyone!! I was wondering for those who use metallic threads, colors or silver/gold,what is your favorite brand and why? Do you find a certain brand to be difficult to stitch with? Do you find a particular brand amazing with no troubles? I love Kreinik because it flows nicely through all types of fabrics, except of course the pesky velvet which hangs up most threads. Can I get your opinions on this please??? You may answer here or email me directly at angell100@comcast.net.Thank you!!!

I have spent the last two days playing, I mean organizing Ellen's beads while she was away. She has been in Houston teaching, then she is attending the quilt show and teaching again,so I thought she could use a smile when she arrives home. She travels so much and on her last trip, she fell down stairs and hurt her leg. She has three Greyhounds and four cats to greet her upon her return home, but there is nothing like someone showing you were thought of while away. Ok, yes, I straightened her dyes as well, they were just screaming to me!!!!!!
Just fondling the beads was so much fun. Kind of like the dream you have when you are 9 yrs old and you have every Barbie ever created.......until you wake up! That kind of Bliss!!!
Happy Halloween Ellen!!!!

Now I am going to start on the "Crafter's who care" project!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!