Thursday, October 25, 2007

Teasing is fun!

Teasing,done in a playful way,not harmful or embarrassing is fun! So, I am dangling this "carrot" to ask if anyone knows who this beautiful child is? Did I find the photo in an antique album? Did I buy it on eBay? Perhaps it is my cousin or aunt or some relative??? Hmmmmm, I just can't remember. All I know is,she was a perfect model for this CQ pendant which I made using on piece of marbled silk cut to get different colors to piece and embellish.
I wonder how long it will t.t.t.t.t.take someone t.t.t.t.t.t.to claim her.
I wish I had some TATing to add,but it was such a small work area.She is such an itty BITty thing!

I am off to clean up for bed. Hopefully I will catch up more tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Pat..I think that adorable child is YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your slides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    That is my mommy as a child, Mildred Gayle! How very sweet of you! My mother has been on my mind and I was just wishing that I had something of hers that I could wear. I'm starting to blubber but this has touched me more than you could ever know, sweet Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, I wish I were that adorable! Thanks though. Rissa, thank you for the kind words,they mean a lot. Tatbit, Yes, it is Mildred Gayle!!! Posing so sweet,soon to be in your hands. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!