Sunday, October 21, 2007

So much to say and no time today!

I have so much catching up to do,so I will do it in order. I have been tagged by three friends while I was stitching away for the show,which is over and I feel such relief..(big sigh)

I was tagged by Sherry Wade, Judy Grant, and Courtney Prudhomme.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Well, I will do this within the next two days. I will also announce the "Drawing" I am soon hosting on my blog,and talk about receiving my issues of Victoria and $100,000 quilting challenge,in one day,the show ,and many more dolls arrived Fri and Sat. So, hang in there, I will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!