Sunday, October 14, 2007

Had to share these cuties from Art Tea Life


Sandy from Art Tea Life made these adorable little witch dolls and has one on eBay.
I was browsing a little bit when I found them and as I was scrolling down her blog I learned these are featured in the October Somerset Studio magazine.
I actually looked for the new issue, but they weren't out yet, now I most certainly gotta have it!!!

Sandy, these just tickle me pink! They are adorable. You have to smile when you see them. The little pumpkins they hold are a perfect touch.
Congratulations on being published,I'm sure not for the first time. Thanks for the heads up on the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!