Thursday, October 25, 2007

First walker pouch for CWC


This is my first walker pouch for the CWC (Crafter's Who care" project. It took all of 5 mins to cut,sew and press. However,I need to find a better tie, so I am headed off to Joann's for twill tape. I think that would be easier for anyone with arthritic fingers to tie. My ribbons are too slippery as well. Hang on Courtney, I will get these whipped out shortly and sent your way! I think I will try to use some of Ellen's heavy hand dyed cottons too.They are beautiful yet can be masculine for the men. I can't wait to get back........................

1 comment:

  1. Love the serenity and beauty and to think with all that is on your plate you did ten more. Way to pay it forward Pat.
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!