Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And the Pink Pouch winner's are.....yes! "Winner'S".....




Well, Halloween is here and my hubby drew three names before he went to work this morning and left them on the counter because I was feeling poorly and didn't get up to see him off. I have been feeling lethargic the past few days but I was determined to announce the winner of the pink pouch today. Well, there were so many entrants that I decided to also give the two pink mini neck pouches away as well. I wish I had one for everyone because I enjoyed reading your nice comments and it is just plain fun to give things away.

Ok, drum roll please~~~~~~######!!!!!!!!! The WINNER of the LARGE pouch is....SARA!!!!
The WINNER OF #1 mini pouch is.....AMY!!!!!
The WINNER OF #2 mini pouch is DOLLY SHEWARD!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank you all for letting me have fun! I am working on a new drawing to start very soon. This is a great way for me to create and not have to keep piling things up. Therefore I plan on continuing my drawing giveaways for a long time.

Winners, please email with your addresses. I think I know Sara,but please confirm with address .Dolly and Amy nice to meet you!

8 comments:

  1. Pat, I can't even tell you how thrilled I am to own something that you have created! It is great! You have inspired me since I started reading your blog...and this is just icing on the cake.

    Hug your husband for me for drawing my name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEE! Congrat's to all the winners! Pat I had a feeling you werent feeling well ~ it blew me away when I read your blog. I think you need some time to let your mind wander and gather strength away from blog and etsy land. Givers need to give to themselves sometimes ~ that means YOU! Will you do that for me? Love you! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, Pat. All three pouches are pretty! You're so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:01 PM CDT

    Congratulations to the winners! Pat, Hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Kathy R

    ReplyDelete
  5. dolly sheward4:19 PM CST

    Pat

    I was so very surprised and pleased to see that I had been one of the winners of your beautiful pouches. I am always inspired by your work. Thanks so much.

    Dolly Sheward
    Box 596
    Havelock, Ontario, Canada
    k0l 1z0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie Kenreich3:38 PM CST

    Congrats to the winners-you'll adore Pats work. Pat-I hope you are felling better soon. Hugs--Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! I have all three items mailed. I hope you ladies enjoy the pouches, and thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received your package in the mail yesterday, what a little gem and stuffed full of silk ribbon. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!