Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Invitation for Tussie Mussie Exchange for CQ /Tea /collage stash



WHAT:International Tussie Mussie Exchange
WHEN:Sign up all of September. Due End of November
WHERE: Sign up by emailing angell100@comcast.net
WHY:Just for fun and to meet new people
WHO: Everyone

Tussie Mussie's have been the topic in many magazines and blogs lately. They are one of my favorite things to give because they are easy to fill with goodies of all kinds. I used to make paper ones and fill them with flowers for May Day. I love to fill with small surprises and include on top of a gift.
I am inviting any and all to join me in an International Tussie Mussie exchange. This would be for the end of November,so that gives us three months to make a tussie mussie and fill with special treasures such as tea bags,cocoa,honey stix,threads,fibers,trim,lace,pretty beads or buttons, harvested seeds from your garden,pretty stickers,anything a lady enjoys! You can have a theme or just fill with things you would like to share. You can find a simple pattern here.

If you are interested in signing up, I will collect names through September, then have my husband draw names from a hat to pair you up, then announce in October who swaps with who.

The Tussie Mussies can be made with fabric ,chipboard,mesh, or papers,your choice. It is a nice way to meet new people and it is just girls having fun! Any takers? Email me at angell100@comcast.net.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'd love to take part - I am on a computer without email today, but please count me in! One or 2 partners or more if that's how it goes!( I'm in the UK)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!