Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Home again!

Guess what returned home today? My CQ!!!!! I must say I was happy to see it. All the many hours of work came back to me while observing it again. When you send something off, you tend to forget about the hours you put in.
That was a fun venture,the $100,000 quilting challenge.
I wish the violet color showed in the photo correctly. I will keep it home for a week or so, then off to our local Art Gallery.

I finished embellishing the Autumn Gypsy cell case,and am working on the teal bird in hand.......I needed a tiny break,now back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Pat this is a beautiful piece, what fun to look at each detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you keeping it or selling it at the gallery?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!