Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fan block finished.Thanks!


Thanks for all your suggestions. I had planned a vintage button for the center of the doily,I just wasn't sure if it should be glass,pearl, or metal. I chose a basket weave metallic one which isn't as shiny as the flash makes it seem to be. I then added vintage gold beads I had salvaged years ago from a dress to carry out the dull brass/gold button and add some "flash" to that area. Thread was over kill,so I removed it. I finished adding the border trim and green seed beads. Thanks for all the ideas, you too Chad ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Pat , you did a wonderful job ! I love it :)
    Amy
    http://www.rattiemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and just enough 'sparkle' at the bottom. So, what will this little beauty be now?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really pretty, I love the way you finished the bottom of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do such beautiful work, it's just lovely.
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!