Thursday, September 13, 2007

Email from Louisiana Shelter

I received this email from the Calcasieu Shelter last night and wanted to share it with you:


Dear Pat,

The shipment of dolls arrived and, “Oh, my goddess!” are they wonderful! Thank you so much. I love the individuality and style and each one is perfect for a woman….we have given six out and the response has been just incredible. Thank you so much for making this happen.
I had no idea they would be so well received…and loved…by the women we serve.
Please pass on the thanks….
Ann Polak
Director, Calcasieu Women’s Shelter

2 comments:

  1. I got "goose bumps" when I read Ann's email to you. In the next couple weeks I will be sending you at least one more doll -- I hope this goes on and on -- it is a wonderful projject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to hear from the folks who actually distribute the dolls. I want very much to make some more but have other projects to attend to first... Ain't it always the way?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!