Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy sewing,missing my peeps in blogland


I have been trying to get as many projects finished for the Oct show as possible,but wanted to share something with you while I was posting another gorgeous Comfort Doll, and before I forget.
Last week I found these precut threads at Joann Fabrics. Many years ago I bought the same thread at a quilt show. It cost $8.00 at that time. I suppose for convenience???? Well, here they are for 99 cents. I wanted to share them because they are a must for your project box. My original one was a godsend many times. Here they come in darks and lights,which is wonderful. I am going back for more,and I suggest you do the same. Who can beat 99 cents for every color thread you can imagine for finishing up those projects???

Back to work........................................you all behave!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet note about VictoriaBliss. I will post about the event when I return. Also, I'll have pictures of my finished tea jacket tomorrow. Please stop in when you get a chance.

    Sincerely, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Pat ~ I can picture you busy as a bee ~ stitching away for your show! I can't wait to hear the results of the show! Enjoy EVERY second!Hope to send you a proper email soon! Love YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pat, I'm trying to catch up with the blogs while we're on the road. The doll project seems to be going really well! So nice if Judy gets that job, too.

    Those thread things are great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!