Saturday, August 18, 2007

Two years of blogging and going strong!


June 15,2005 was my first blog entry. That is hard to believe. Where does the time go? Blogging is so much fun. Meeting new people,seeing beautiful photos of their art,life,nature,and just hanging out sharing what we love. What a freedom!

I wanted to thank those who visit my blog and leave such sweet comments. I love to track back to visit your blogs and thank you in person, but I have found many times there is no email to reply to. Sometimes I post a reply on your current entry but find it rude to thank you that way. I was wondering if email addys are left out for a reason? I also have a problem finding some of your names.

Well, here's to many more years of blogging,meeting new people,and sharing what I love. With the new "Artful Blogging" magazine out, I know there will be many more blogs I must visit.
Have a wonderful day in blog land..I am off to stitch!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Bloggerversary! Wishing you much fun in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd...

    I should be thanking you for having a blog. I've learned so very much from you...it's been an awesome time.

    You've shared your time with lessons on your blog, shared your supplies, and just shared your attitude that we could learn and do whatever! But, most of all you have shared your friendship...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Thank you girls. I have enjoyed blogging so much and can't imagine not having one. It is so nice to meet new friends like you .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!