Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stitching on a rainy day



"Tuscan Harvest" and "Plum Crazy" are two purses that keep getting put on the back burner. Today it has rained and is chilly so I took Studio time to finish them. I have to add the straps and they will be complete. "Tuscan Harvest" measures 10"x13" and "Plum Crazy" measures 15"x16",a messenger type bag. I love the plum with black scroll flocking fabric on the messenger bag.

I just gathered fabrics for a feminine lady at the beach theme,we shall see what it becomes.....

6 comments:

  1. Both are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both but the Tucan Harvest really grabs me !! I would love to have a purse like this , I might just make one .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat these are both so pretty. I love the fall colors of Tuscan Harvest. Plum Crazy is wonderful, too. I am wondering what the green piece is in the upper right it really is lovely. All of the details in both are captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are pretty, I especially like the harvest one. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the bags are exquisite. You make such lovely things. Congratulations on how well the doll project is going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bags are breath taking!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!