Monday, August 06, 2007

Share your sewing room online!

Home sewing Association accepts photos of your sewing space. It is fun to see sewing rooms and where people create,so why not send in some pics of your space? They choose winners and send a huge box of sewing goodies too. I was so surprised to see a large box on my back deck one day.My studio is near the bottom of the page because it has been over a year since I won. The fun is seeing the rooms because you may get ideas on storage or room layouts that you may not have thought of before. Go for it! You have nothing to lose. The site has ideas and patterns as well!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, I will have to do some major clean-up first!!!! But this could motivate me.... That, and wanting to find my big bag of sequins! Thanks for the link, Pat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for your sequins? You left some purple ones here!!!!!!!!! vbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!