Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nominated for "Nice Matters" award!!!!


Ati has nominated my blog for the "Nice Matters Award" and I am honored to receive this from Ati. Thank you Ati,you are so sweet to include me.
This award originated from Bella Enchanted. I just spent almost an hour browsing the blog links from her beautiful blog.

There are so many women out there who share the same housekeeping style I love. Romantic,soft,pretty,filled with special things, not what is "in" at the moment. What a delight to find such blogs. This is a gift in itself.

I am supposed to nominate 7 more people for this award which I will do this evening. I have to run a few errands this morning while it has stopped raining.

Thanks again Ati!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I think it's wonderful! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!