Thursday, August 09, 2007

Nice Matters Award nominees


Well, yesterday became quite busy so I am posting my nominations for the "Nice Matter's Award" for bloggers who are always very pleasant and just plain nice, because it does matter! A few of the friends I was going to nominate have already been chosen, so I shall not make them do this again ,that wouldn't be nice!

I choose: Vivian of anlabyhouse, Allie from Allie's in stitches, May Britt from Abyquilt, Judith from Judith's Material Musings, Linda from Linda's Creations,Terri from Lavender between the cracks,and Sandie from Delightfuly Crazy.

I wanted to embellish on why I chose these ladies, but my MIL just phoned, she had a flat tire and I must go rescue her. All lovely ladies and so very NICE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM CDT

    Hello,

    I visited your site…and I was very impressed!
    Beautiful work…congratulations.
    Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
    www.silverdreamer.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I found your blog when I googled "Nice Matters Award" because I had seen it on several site I visit. I absolutely feel in love. I am starting to get into quilting though it has been tough since I am destracted often by my tea sets and needlepoint. I can't wait to explore your page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!