Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I found it!!!!!


I found an issue of "Artful Blogging" at none other than Joann fabrics. Yeah!!!!!!! I just got home a bit ago and almost poured out of the car it is so hot and humid here. I should go take a swim, but this magazine is chanting my name and won't stop. Anyway I wanted to tell those of you interested to take your 40% coupon and buy it at Joann's. You save $7.50!!!!!!!!!!! I also wanted to let you know they have a million new image books, come on next coupon!!!!!!!!

....and yes, that is a pretty purple Brocade that followed me home......and isn't the ceramic dress form decorated with a dragonfly adorable? It was half off at Hobby Lobby. Hope you are having cooler weather than I am! Going to put my hair in a bun see you this evening with my 7 names for Nice Matters blogger award.

1 comment:

  1. That purple brocade is wonderful, the little I can see peeking out. =)

    I'm glad you found the magazine and had a coupon. Was it worth the money - as much as you expected?

    I love the 4 little dolls up top! What a sweet note from her.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!