Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Garden today and a caterpillar pig.






























The "weird" yellow plant is still blooming beautifully. The pink"Turtle head" is in full bloom,the cone flowers are continuing to show themselves, and I caught this little pig of a caterpillar. You can see his big mouth wrapped around the stem. You can see what he just devoured from the other leaves around him. He is beautiful though ,isn't he?

Well, I will try to post when I can, time to get serious about creating. Check in on you later...behave!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is lovely. They tell me that you can tell what kind of butterfly or moth something will be by looking at the coloring and striping on the cateripllar, but I don't know enough about it. This one is definitely well-marked, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see some pretty flowers - it's so hot and dry here, there are none around. Water conservation takes its toll... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!